Here is the process to obtain a building permit:
- Contact the Town Clerk for the submittal requirements.
- Make sure you have the correct setbacks: 15 feet (sides), 10 feet (rear), and 30 feet (front).
- The Town Clerk will put you on the Agenda for the next Planning Commission and Town Council Meetings.
- The Planning Commission will make a recommendation to the Town Council to approve a building permit for you.
- After review, the Town Council will either approve or reject the plans.
- Approved plans go to the Iron County Building Department for permits and scheduling of inspections.
- All fees are paid to Iron County.